1. Amazon Pay.
Amazon Pay is a trusted and familiar payment solution that allows customers to pay on our store with their Amazon credentials. It uses the shipping addresses and payment methods stored in customers' Amazon accounts to make checking out quick and easy.
PayPal is the safest online payment allowing online shopping via following methods:
Credit Cards(Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express),
E-check (i.e. your regular Bank Account).
3. Apple Pay
- Shoppers must be using the Safari browser, running on a compatible iOS device that is running iOS 10 or newer. Compatible devices include:
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus, SE or newer
- Apple Watch with iPhone 5 or newer
- iPad Air 2 or newer
- iPad Pro or newer
- iPad Mini 3 or newer
- Mac 2012 or newer
- To pay from a desktop computer, shoppers must:
- be using Safari on a Mac (2012 or newer) running MacOS Sierra or newer
- be paired with an iPhone or Apple Watch compatible with Apple Pay
- signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID
- have Allow Payments on Mac enabled on their iPhone